Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Almond Dijon Salmon

When I was working with a couple to become their gestational carrier, the father cooked us the most wonderful salmon one night. It was so good that once I flew home, I duplicated the recipe for my family. Now I hardly serve salmon any other way. 

4 (4 oz) Salmon fillets
2T Butter- melted
3 tsp Dijon Mustard

1/2 cup finely smashed nuts (I like almonds)
1 T Parsley- chopped
fresh lemons to taste

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Combine butter and mustard together in a small bowl
Place Salmon in a pan lined with aluminum foil
Brush butter mixture on each salmon fillet.
Sprinkle crushed nuts on the fillets.
Bake 15 minutes and serve with lemon juice and parsley to garnish.

A little quinoa and a veggie rounds out a really nice dish that's flavorful and easy to make.


No comments: